"So you're going to go through with it, then," said her father slowly.
"I am," Allison replied. "I've been planning this for a long time.
And so the travelogue begins!For those of you who don't already know or haven't yet guessed from my ingenious blog title; this semester (Spring 2010) I am headed to Dunedin, New Zealand to study at the University of Otago. Although school doesn't officially start until March 1st, I'm heading down on January 17th for a few weeks of traveling and tramping, part of which will be with my good friend Claire from Northfield. My hope is to start this blog in earnest as soon as my travels begin and to use it to share my experiences and impressions with people at home and friends abroad. Thanks for stopping by!
Oh my god! How is New Zealand!? So exciting!
ReplyDelete;)
Having just been to Dunedin, I can imagine you there vividly. I'm sure you will know it better than me shortly. Don't miss the yellow-eyed penguins and the albatross. And I hope you get to Stewart Island, which we missed entirely. Have a blast.
ReplyDelete